FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 19 matches
  Topic: Possible Bloodmoon/Tribunal conflict
mOoNiE

Replies: 7
Views: 355

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:30 pm   Subject: Possible Bloodmoon/Tribunal conflict
Here's how I managed to get by this flooding situation :

1. Kill the Boss
2. The flooding dialogue box will appear. Goto console, and turn off toggle scripts (type "togglescripts").
3. get the do ...
  Topic: Where's the "Discontent Priest" (Tribunal Quest) ?
mOoNiE

Replies: 2
Views: 37

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:31 pm   Subject: Where's the "Discontent Priest" (Tribunal Quest) ?
lol I don't know how I missed her.. I was going insane there

thanks
  Topic: Where's the "Discontent Priest" (Tribunal Quest) ?
mOoNiE

Views: 37

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:37 pm   Subject: Where's the "Discontent Priest" (Tribunal Quest) ?
Hey all,

Im doing a quest for the king and I'm supposed to look for a discontent priest informent. I cant seem to find anyone that knows anything about the discontent priest. Does anyone know who i ...
  Topic: Telasaro and stupid rats!
mOoNiE

Replies: 3
Views: 61

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2002 7:40 am   Subject: Telasaro and stupid rats!
I've had a few encounters with rats and other things blocking doors. If you have a fireball spell, you can hurl fireballs at the door until the rat dies, or you can use the "fixme" console command to ...
  Topic: Newbie Question
mOoNiE

Replies: 4
Views: 95

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 2:07 am   Subject: Newbie Question
Yeah they're everywhere. Mage Guilds and Temples are your quickest fix.
  Topic: poison food
mOoNiE

Replies: 8
Views: 141

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 2:07 am   Subject: poison food
The guy has a pot with a laddel in his house. Click on the pot and a pop up will ask you if you want to poison. Click yes and thats that.
  Topic: How to open lock level 50?
mOoNiE

Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sun May 26, 2002 10:58 pm   Subject: How to open lock level 50?
I bought a spell of unhinging from a mage in Vivic (Foreign Canton). Then I went and created a spell that opens up lock level 100. It comes in handy for those too complex locks
  Topic: main quest: tax guy and seven graces: puzzle canal
mOoNiE

Views: 117

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 24, 2002 2:29 pm   Subject: main quest: tax guy and seven graces: puzzle canal
For the puzzle box you have to drown. Once you've drown there will be a bridge connecting to the real triolith (or whatever it's called) and there will be the daedric.
  Topic: Anyone using a Radeon 8500 with Morrowind? Some questions...
mOoNiE

Replies: 32
Views: 682

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:56 am   Subject: Anyone using a Radeon 8500 with Morrowind? Some questions...
I also have a Radeon 8500, 64mb thow. MW runs smooth on it, and I havent experienced any problems with it. AA is at 2x and the graphics are fairly crisp to say the least.

BTW, I also upgraded fro ...
  Topic: Saved Game files ?
mOoNiE

Views: 61

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 18, 2002 12:35 am   Subject: Saved Game files ?
Yeah, all you need to do is backup the saved ess files and you'll continue from the saved points, no worries

BTW, I had some serious rebooting/freezing/crashing to desktop issues with ME. After ...
  Topic: Question about SoulGems and Enchanting
mOoNiE

Replies: 7
Views: 293

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:35 pm   Subject: Question about SoulGems and Enchanting
How exactly would one go about enchanting an item by yourself ? I have enchant as one of my minor skills, but I have never used it, or nor do I know how to use it. Any help ?
  Topic: Idea to get Morrowind to work! But need help to do it.
mOoNiE

Replies: 17
Views: 329

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:22 pm   Subject: Idea to get Morrowind to work! But need help to do it.
I did the exact thing that vladie did (format, install xp, update drivers, install morrowind) and it worked perfectly.

If your looking for a win98 bootdisk with or without cdrom support, try www.b ...
  Topic: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
mOoNiE

Replies: 84
Views: 6687

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 6:45 pm   Subject: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
1) First you would have to enable screenshots in the morrowind.ini file :
change "Screen Shot Enable=0" to "Screen Shot Enable=1", save the file and exit.

2) In Morrowind press and hold the tab ...
  Topic: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
mOoNiE

Replies: 84
Views: 6687

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 6:22 pm   Subject: Post your Character Screenshots Here!!!.......56K Warning!!
Dark Elf
Battle Mage
Level 7

Not in any factions yet.

http://sm00nie.digitalrice.com/fearme.jpg
  Topic: Anyway to edit a saved game ?
mOoNiE

Replies: 0
Views: 19

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 8:58 pm   Subject: Anyway to edit a saved game ?
I have an NPC that gets stuck climbing up a boulder type staircase, and it would happen to be the only way out of the cavern. Is there anyway I can edit the save filed and move the npc to the top ? or ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next