FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: RPGDot Feature: Game of the Year 2004 Awards: Dream Game and
GoodGuy8705

Replies: 2
Views: 178

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:05 pm   Subject: RPGDot Feature: Game of the Year 2004 Awards: Dream Game and
Did you guys forget about Arx Fatalis II or is it not expected until 2006+?
  Topic: Sacred: Review @ ActionTrip
GoodGuy8705

Replies: 3
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:49 am   Subject: Question
Ok I'm confused. A lot of these review pictures have blood in them. If I'm not mistaken, the American version was supposed to be completely censored. Are these reviews based on the UK version or di ...
  Topic: Sacred: No blood in the US for good!
GoodGuy8705

Replies: 53
Views: 1612

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:19 am   Subject: Walmart...
I don't know what Wal-Mart you go to but the ones near me sell just about every M rated game out their. As a matter of fact... I bought Resident Evil at a Wal-Mart and that has "explicit violence and ...
GoodGuy8705

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:04 pm   Subject: Idea..
Why doesn't someone with skills in proramming take files from the English demo and use them in the reatail version to turn the gore on. I'm sure some of these files are compatible with the retail ver ...
GoodGuy8705

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:17 pm   Subject: No Blood?
This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. For one, this little plan with the no blood will slow their sales greatly, not improve them. We dont even have a 12+ rating. If you loo ...

Page 1 of 1