Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 13 matches
  Topic: Question about traveling companions.
Drakotan

Replies: 8
Views: 142

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:37 pm   Subject: Question about traveling companions.
Mattias, I think the npc you're talking about is the same one that caused me to start this thread. It would be much easier to walk to a closer town with boat travel than to walk halfway accross the i ...
  Topic: Question about traveling companions.
Drakotan

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 7:12 am   Subject: Question about traveling companions.
If you have someone following you and you take a boat or a siltstrider, does your buddy get a ride too?
I know that using a recall spell does'nt work.
  Topic: Get me down from here!
Drakotan

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:36 am   Subject: Get me down from here!
Still working on this. I tried making a spell with an effect of zero for a duration of zero for levitate and one with a value of 1 for 2 seconds. Neither one helped.

I even tried floating under w ...
Drakotan

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 4:32 am   Subject: Get me down from here!
OK, i tried using the "RemoveEffects sEffectLevitate" console command, and that didn't help.
Also, I made a pair of enchanted boots with a constant effect of levitate and left the value at zero. Tha ...
Drakotan

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:24 am   Subject: Get me down from here!
Yeah, restarting does work, but there are a few times that levitating is required for a quest.

Is there a console command that can turn it off, or a spell or enchantment that I could use?
Drakotan

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:58 am   Subject: Get me down from here!
Whenever I try to levitate, either with a spell of with a potion, I can levitate just fine, but the effect never ends. I get stuck in the air for the rest of the game.

Is there any way someone can ...
  Topic: Getting low fps with decent system
Drakotan

Replies: 2
Views: 156

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:45 am   Subject: Getting low fps with decent system
I'm only getting about 15-18 fps in cities, and not just in Balmora, but smaller towns like Peligiad and Seyda Need.

My system specs are:
AMD Athlon XP 2000+
512MB DDR SDRAM
ATI All-in-Wonder Ra ...
  Topic: Ice Golem heart
Drakotan

Replies: 10
Views: 123

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:32 am   Subject: Ice Golem heart
I believe that one of the two items you get from the Ice Golem casts Ice Bolt, the other casts Ice Block.
The item you get from the Fire Golem casts Fire Bolt.
I think that the item you get from the ...
  Topic: The meeteing of the magnificent 4
Drakotan

Replies: 12
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 4:22 am   Subject: The meeteing of the magnificent 4
Um, oops...

If you go through the gate with the guards, you should hug the LEFT cliff side, not the right. It's through a small pass with a bush on it.

Sorry about that.
  Topic: Has anyone else seen this with the sleeper? (Spoilers)
Drakotan

Replies: 4
Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed May 08, 2002 4:18 am   Subject: Has anyone else seen this with the sleeper? (Spoilers)
I was fighting the sleeper, and I had already killed all the fanatics including Kalom. I decided since I had extra summon spells I could use them to distract the sleeper. Instead, my two Golems went ...
  Topic: Crash when i kill Mad Cor Kalom
Drakotan

Replies: 3
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:46 am   Subject: Crash when i kill Mad Cor Kalom
If you kill Kalom before the rest of the guys with him, sometimes fighting multiple guys can cause crashes. Try lowering your sound settings. Use Miles Fast or Direct sound HW and/or lowering the sa ...
  Topic: The meeteing of the magnificent 4
Drakotan

Replies: 12
Views: 132

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:14 am   Subject: The meeteing of the magnificent 4
The secret spot is in orc territory. If you go through the gate with the 2 guards from the OC and hug the right hand cliff face, you'll find a cannyon with some benches and a campfire in it; that's i ...
  Topic: hero"s blade and targets in the orc temple
Drakotan

Replies: 5
Views: 114

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:00 am   Subject: hero"s blade and targets in the orc temple
The hero's blade can be found in the orc temple. It's in one of the rooms with the switches that extend the bridge to the room with Uriziel and an Orc Shaman. I believe its the last room.

Page 1 of 1