FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: where to find Rain of Fire *gonna be spoilers*
Coconuts

Replies: 1
Views: 43

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:17 am   Subject: where to find Rain of Fire *gonna be spoilers*
Ok, I'm not sure about this, but I think that the 5th circle fire spell is "Rain of Fire". I have Storm of Fire, the fourth circle spell, and have had it for most of the game, but now that the fire ma ...
  Topic: Stone Golem Wont Go Down
Coconuts

Replies: 2
Views: 55

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:32 pm   Subject: Stone Golem Wont Go Down
Got it, just need to put on some str rings before attacking him.

Thanks
  Topic: Stone Golem Wont Go Down
Coconuts

Replies: 2
Views: 55

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 8:27 pm   Subject: Stone Golem Wont Go Down
Hey all, thanks for reading.

I have the Orc Hammer, which I was able to kill the golem on the bridge to the fort earlier, but the stone golem on the way to ******'s tower in the orc land simply won ...
  Topic: Making the Mage
Coconuts

Replies: 4
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 5:10 pm   Subject: Making the Mage
Patience, my friend.

Making a pure mage isn't that hard, but playing one often is. If you don't want to concede to the pressures of the "easy game", you are going to have to make it without armor o ...
  Topic: World Map Woes, and Archery
Coconuts

Replies: 13
Views: 337

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:03 am   Subject: World Map Woes, and Archery
Yup, he most definately holds with the right and draws with the left. Weirds me out just thinking about it.
  Topic: Cant pick up multiples of anything!
Coconuts

Replies: 6
Views: 118

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:18 pm   Subject: Cant pick up multiples of anything!
Thanks, I'll have to try that for quick pick ups.

I seem to have solved the problem...thought it was one of my mods so I took out a couple, then went into the game and tried it. After taking out th ...
Coconuts

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:13 pm   Subject: Cant pick up multiples of anything!
Update:

Ok, tried out a new character, affect them.

Tried reloading other games, they are affected.

I'm leaning now on the mods, gonna try to uninstall some of them, see if it fixes problem.
Coconuts

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:57 pm   Subject: Cant pick up multiples of anything!
OK, new problem. On my new character, I am only able to pick up one gold or arrow or whatever every time I click on it in an inv screen. This seems to be a local problem, as all other chars are still ...

Page 1 of 1