FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: Does anyone know ...
Tenaka

Replies: 12
Views: 432

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:17 pm   Subject: Does anyone know ...
The shrines stop working in Chapter 3 as part of the storyline I think.
  Topic: cannot rest in bed
Tenaka

Replies: 5
Views: 280

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:10 pm   Subject: cannot rest in bed
This is intentional AFAIK. I get a message saying I cannot rest due to nightmares. Time passes but you don't heal. I think this is part of the stroryline as it is accompanied by a red waving tint on s ...
  Topic: Two Handed Skill Bug???
Tenaka

Replies: 4
Views: 194

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:35 am   Subject: Two Handed Skill Bug???
I have just answered my own question. With mor LP's I returned to Cord and asked him to train my one handed skill. My two handed incresed as well at the cost of an extra LP per %raised. I.E. 1 point i ...
  Topic: How I killed the Black Troll
Tenaka

Replies: 6
Views: 391

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:01 pm   Subject: How I killed the Black Troll
My tactic was to draw the Black Troll out of his cave using the swipe and retreat method. Swipe and press backwards repeatedly to move out of the Troll's smashing arms. Keep doing this and draw the tr ...
  Topic: Sun aloe
Tenaka

Views: 193

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:59 pm   Subject: Sun aloe
I hae recently done this quest. The Sun Aloe is on the floor to the right just outside the cave entrance. It looks like a little green puddle on the floor.
Tenaka

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:30 pm   Subject: Re 2H Skill Bug
Well guys you are both right. I bought the Double Block skill off Lutero just before setting off to Valley of MInes. So this is my problem.

Quick question....If Cord teaches me 1 point in One hande ...
Tenaka

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 pm   Subject: Two Handed Skill Bug???
I have my one handed skill at 30% (Fighter) and my two handed is at 33% (but still rookie). Cord will not teach me in two handed as he says I am not good enough but he will teach me one handed. Is thi ...

Page 1 of 1