FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: Third Trial
Silvek

Replies: 10
Views: 182

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 4:00 pm   Subject: Third Trial
Yeah, sometimes that's neccesary.
I killed off the mage guildmaster as part of my final quest for the mages guild. Later I got a mission to find a spy in the mages guild and the now-dead guildmaster ...
Silvek

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 1:27 pm   Subject: Third Trial
I do remember getting a bow, bonebiter or something, for someone.

But I'm pertty sure that the third trial ends with you getting the moon and star ring from the cavern of the incarnate.

And wher ...
Silvek

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:50 am   Subject: Third Trial
Aha, could it be that the gathering of items for the Ashkan is the third trial...

I got the three items that the Ashkan required (shield, cup, corpus something) and that's when he told me about the ...
Silvek

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:19 am   Subject: Third Trial
I've done all the trials from nr. 1 to nr. 5 and I'm currently doing nr. 6.

During the third trial, I finished Sul-Matuul's quests and went to the cave and got the moon and star ring.

However, w ...
  Topic: where can i get constant Effect scroll or amulet ?
Silvek

Replies: 5
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:42 am   Subject: where can i get constant Effect scroll or amulet ?
You need a captured soul of an Golden Saint in order to make your own constant effect items...
  Topic: mages quest: retrive a book from some mage in vivec
Silvek

Replies: 7
Views: 133

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 12:49 pm   Subject: mages quest: retrive a book from some mage in vivec
As I recall you recieve 2 scrolls that will unlock containers when you first recieve this quest.

I walked straight into her closet and used the unlock scroll on the chest and took the book.

Just ...
  Topic: Spy in Mage Guild
Silvek

Replies: 6
Views: 187

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 10:19 am   Subject: Spy in Mage Guild
I had to cheat to solve this quest...

Since the Arch-Mage was dead, I had to get the credentials by using the console:
player->AddItem "bk_tiramgadarscredentials" "1"

Page 1 of 1