FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Best Gothic Moment
Ragamuffin

Replies: 40
Views: 1067

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 8:05 pm   Subject: Best Gothic Moment
Ah yes...I always had trouble with that though...I couldn't hear what Barth the Lute Master was saying, because there were other guards there saying, "You've got no business in here! Get out of here! ...
  Topic: Best Gothic Moment
Ragamuffin

Replies: 40
Views: 1067

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 7:21 pm   Subject: Best Gothic Moment
It happened when I beat the hell out of Baloro. I told him, "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to whack you one," and then I beat the SHIT out of him, but I didn't kill him. I did take all of my stuff back- ...
  Topic: The fighting pit? How to win?
Ragamuffin

Replies: 6
Views: 173

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:21 pm   Subject: The fighting pit? How to win?
One thing I can tell you from experience is that you don't have to wait for the dialogue to end before you draw your weapon. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't figure this out for a long time, and they ...
  Topic: What I Think Went Wrong (Spoilers Galore)
Ragamuffin

Replies: 3
Views: 134

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 6:08 pm   Subject: What I Think Went Wrong (Spoilers Galore)
"Ah, but something disturbed the delicate structure of magic and we were trapped within our own barrier." --Xardas

I'm guessing that "something" was KRUSHAK, The Sleeper.

After beating the brain ...
  Topic: A few things that I never solved...(more spoilers maybe)
Ragamuffin

Replies: 4
Views: 208

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:43 am   Subject: A few things that I never solved...(more spoilers maybe)
The Monk's Column:
At the Monestary Ruins, where you have to become a meatbug to get inside, there's several platforms you can climb...when you finally reach the top, there's a tall marble column...t ...
  Topic: This is weird (little spoiler inside)
Ragamuffin

Replies: 6
Views: 189

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:05 am   Subject: This is weird (little spoiler inside)
If you take the list to Lares first, he will forge it and add a lot of stuff...then you take it to Diego, and you pass the Test of Faith anyway...you can choose to join the Old Camp or the New Camp th ...
  Topic: Finished the game. (There are spoilers, you were warned).
Ragamuffin

Views: 149

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 2:37 am   Subject: Finished the game. (There are spoilers, you were warned).
Well, that was a real hoot. I'd like to list the things that I wish had happened...

Unfinished business with...

The Old Camp:
When I got the teleportation rune to the Magicians of the Circle o ...
  Topic: Questions, questions.
Ragamuffin

Views: 73

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:43 pm   Subject: Questions, questions.
1. Why train in crossbows or two-handed weapons when nobody sells these things? It feels like I'm near the end of the game--I'm almost level 20, and I need only 2 of the blue focus stones...how close ...
  Topic: Please help me--several questions w/ Old Camp, Chapter 2:
Ragamuffin

Views: 99

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 11:08 pm   Subject: Please help me--several questions w/ Old Camp, Chapter 2:
In chapter 2 I was made a guard by Thorus right after I reported in to Raven about the Sect Camp's plans to revive the Sleeper. I got light guard's armor, but Stone won't even sell me normal guard's ...

Page 1 of 1