FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: Size?
fordprefect

Replies: 3
Views: 195

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:01 am   Subject: Size?
the best way i've seen te realm of gothic described in size is the following taken from JW's worldy knowledge and other ways to ignore time.
"Gothic though it seems small in size inside the magic ba ...
  Topic: Water&Sky ugly in Gothic!!!!!
fordprefect

Replies: 13
Views: 262

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:40 am   Subject: Water&Sky ugly in Gothic!!!!!
yuo know, aside from the lack of view due to fog distance or render distance the sky is beautiful. never seen such realism in clouds in some of the evening texs. the water does suck. sometimes the wa ...
  Topic: who is allowed to talk to the babes?
fordprefect

Replies: 14
Views: 556

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:33 am   Subject: who is allowed to talk to the babes?
it seems that thee are no way to speak to the babes. theer are more in the swamp camp. but as said in more places than not you cannot NOT talk to them. too bad it's not like gta3.
  Topic: gothic loadind time
fordprefect

Replies: 7
Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:14 am   Subject: gothic loadind time
anyone else experiance long loading times? saving is long as well but tolerable. is it just that the gothic world is so big that slows it down or is it just me and my old os (winME(installed 4 months ...
  Topic: Release date OFICIAL!!!!
fordprefect

Replies: 8
Views: 279

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:03 am   Subject: Release date OFICIAL!!!!
hate to ruin it all for you but even official release dates are subject to change. just cann the company and ask someine high up than the operoators. gta3 for pc was supposed to be out officially by n ...
  Topic: orc shaman after meeting necro
fordprefect

Replies: 5
Views: 81

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:17 am   Subject: orc shaman after meeting necro
i've actuallly been rumaging through here for about a week, this is just the first time i've needed help on something.
fordprefect

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:27 pm   Subject: orc shaman after meeting necro
thank you. i didn't think that was it casue i went trhough there on my way to xardas. gothic is such a great game and has a great follow up and community
fordprefect

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:05 pm   Subject: orc shaman after meeting necro
ok, i've read all the other posts about this question but still cannot find. party due to the fact i dont remember where i found the orc hammer. can someone show me on a map where the ruins with the s ...

Page 1 of 1