FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 11 matches
  Topic: New version of Wiz8SpellAbility spreadsheet available (v2.00
vorticone

Replies: 20
Views: 430

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:39 pm   Subject: help for people who cannot view the website
I was able to download the Excel spreadsheet when I had the exact download location of the file. I could not access the website in my browser, but I could download the .zip file and use it hence then. ...
  Topic: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
vorticone

Replies: 22
Views: 445

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:16 am   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
Thanks for all the wonderful tips. I started my first party yesterday evening, and it had the following composition:

Dracon Male Fighter (using short bow, battle axe and shield)

Human Male Samur ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:05 am   Subject: New version of Wiz8SpellAbility spreadsheet available (v2.00
Well I could not access the website from home as well (all tries before were from work), so I tried rightclick "save target as..." for the howto file. That did indeed work, and as there was the file d ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 4:48 pm   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
Yep, "cap" is just the word I used for the level I would need for all "my" instruments. (English ain't my native language, you see...)

I guess I will start with what I have now and see how I do i ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:31 pm   Subject: New version of Wiz8SpellAbility spreadsheet available (v2.00
Double checked again. I always get sent to the http://www.web1000.com url... very weird.

Can I get the spreadsheet anywhere else?
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:21 pm   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
Hmm, I knew about the Music skill issue, but not about the lvl cap at 18... that ruins my plans for having a backstabbing bard early on...

I viewed the instrument list at Jandrall's site... how eas ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:02 pm   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
Whoa thanks, that was exactly the kind of post I was looking for.

Looks like I have a real nice party though so far without much help, just that I only have one spellcaster (bishop) is maybe a bit ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:11 pm   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
My bishop was supposed to be a competent healer, yet a powerful combat caster (like a mage is, not only speaking from nukes though). I wanted him to Heal and Stamina my party, yet to have something to ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:00 pm   Subject: New version of Wiz8SpellAbility spreadsheet available (v2.00
Upon following any of the above links i always get redirected to http://www.web1000.com address. What am I doing wrong? *g*
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:48 pm   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
Corey,

with progress I guess you mean leveling? I do know that bishops need more xp per level than other speciality classes, but how much is it, roughly speaking? Like for example when my mage is l ...
vorticone

Post image iconForum: Wizardry 8   Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:31 pm   Subject: wizardry newbie, need party formation advice
Waaah I hate anonymous posts... am registered now, for easier reference

Page 1 of 1