FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 19 matches
  Topic: RPGDot Network: External pop-under extinction
radioman970

Replies: 4
Views: 250

Post image iconForum: News Comments   Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:28 pm   Subject: RPGDot Network: External pop-under extinction
Thanks for doing this. I used to visit here several times daily until I got zapped several times by these spyware programs they were installing. I was disappointed, to say the least. Means spending ...
  Topic: You know you've been waiting too long for Gothic 2 when...
radioman970

Replies: 36
Views: 1081

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun May 11, 2003 9:32 pm   Subject: You know you've been waiting too long for Gothic 2 when...
I looked on ebay and U9 was selling for abut $10. But it just doesn't look like it's worthy to sit on my shelf beside Gothic, Morrowind and Arx Fatalis. Just a matter of time before Gothic II is bei ...
radioman970

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun May 11, 2003 5:34 pm   Subject: You know you've been waiting too long for Gothic 2 when...
Arx Fatalis is an awesome Dungeon Crawler like Ultima Underground. It has the look of the Thief games. Classic stuff. Have you tried the Morrowind addon Tribunal?

by the way, is Ultima 9 Ascensi ...
  Topic: International partner: Infogrames!
radioman970

Replies: 110
Views: 4781

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 2:10 am   Subject: International partner: Infogrames!
Ok everybody...group hug...

(sorry. it's been a loooong wait)
  Topic: German Gothic 2 Add-on?
radioman970

Replies: 7
Views: 233

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:42 am   Subject: German Gothic 2 Add-on?
Amazon.com has listed Gothic II release date Sept 1, 2003. I preordered from gogamer.com and they have August 2003. This puppy ain't dead yet! I can name a dozen games that I waited forever to get ...
  Topic: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
radioman970

Replies: 342
Views: 15936

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:22 am   Subject: GII English version official release date: Q 2/2003
Got up early just to check the Gothic ii status (and to see that the German demo had FINALLY downloaded...with the new english subtitle translation...woohoo!) I don't remember when a game has been th ...
  Topic: Petition for publisher to release Gothic 2
radioman970

Replies: 56
Views: 1678

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:17 pm   Subject: Petition for publisher to release Gothic 2
Mine is preordered!
Vidalia, Georgia
USA

I'll buy Gothic III and IV too. And their addons!
radioman970

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:59 am   Subject: You know you've been waiting too long for Gothic 2 when...
You program your OWN GOTHIC II game using the Commodore 64 BASIC language skills you learned in 1984. Of course, it took a bit of technical know-how to upgrade the C64 to a 3 gig CPU with 1 gig of ra ...
  Topic: Why does everyone say gothic rules
radioman970

Replies: 33
Views: 855

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:15 pm   Subject: Why does everyone say gothic rules
MW is easy to misjudge at first. You want it to run smooth on a Athlon 1.4 Ti4600 system. It seems like it should. (spoiler?) But after walking and walking in one direction for a long time I came t ...
  Topic: Why does everyone say gothic rules
radioman970

Replies: 33
Views: 855

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun May 12, 2002 1:55 pm   Subject: 2 cents
GOTHIC took away some of the impact of MW for me. Don't judge it by the demo. I freaked the first time I was able to travel the blocked off areas. I'm as excited about GOTHIC 2 as I was about MW. ...
  Topic: The framerates are ridiculous and unacceptable....
radioman970

Replies: 154
Views: 6285

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 10:15 pm   Subject: LOL
This thread is a hoot! But...why in sam hill are we all reading and writing this crap instead of playing the damn game? I have an excuse...waiting on a GF4Ti4600 to come in the mail!!!!!!!
  Topic: FRAMERATE BOOST - "unofficial patch"
radioman970

Replies: 154
Views: 29962

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 10:07 pm   Subject: Great post!
Thanks for this. Haven't tried it yet but sounds like it's the thing to improve the herky jerkys. Too bad I already ordered that GF4Ti4600 earlier today...dang...and I don't have time to cancel. Da ...
  Topic: Seriously now; what do you think of Morrowind
radioman970

Replies: 20
Views: 932

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 4:13 pm   Subject: Morrowind impressions
Athlon T-bird 1.4
GF2 GTS 64meg
256megs

How much do I like this game? I just ordered a damn GF4Ti4600! Max out that credit card baby so this one can fly!

Anyway, on the system above at mod ...
  Topic: What YOU would like to see in Gothic 2.
radioman970

Replies: 96
Views: 2121

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 10:21 am   Subject: I hope the developers read these
1. Sidekick. Like Robin (Batman), Jane (Tarzan), Stimpy (Ren) and Oates (Hall). Seriously, a regular wingman would be great.

2. Weapon wear.

3. I got experience for another guy's kill ...
  Topic: Do not kill Mud! :D
radioman970

Replies: 23
Views: 559

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 9:00 pm   Subject: Mudd done gone
I was away at the new camp for an extended period of time and Mudd was gone when I got back to the old camp. I never found a body or anything (chalk outline?). I used to wack him every now a ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next