FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 98 matches
  Topic: Bull's Eye or Black Eye?
the COOH

Replies: 6
Views: 76

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 10:36 pm   Subject: Bull's Eye or Black Eye?
If you really want to be a good archer, you have to know how to hunt! This is a skill you can't buy in the game; it only comes from experience.

The best thing to do, is train to master in both bow ...
  Topic: on death and beatdowns
the COOH

Replies: 13
Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:46 am   Subject: on death and beatdowns
Thanks! I really haven't been able to play any of my games. It's getting close to finals; stress level and workload have increased. I'll be glad when the semester is over !
the COOH

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 4:14 am   Subject: on death and beatdowns
sorry, that was me forgot to sign in. Haven't been here in a while, a LOT of things have changed!
the COOH

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:42 am   Subject: on death and beatdowns
Well, if your life bar reaches 0 you are dead, but that doesn't mean you can't come back to life!

Hint below, only read if you want to!

If you have died, use marvin m ...
  Topic: How much wealth?
the COOH

Replies: 3
Views: 67

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:29 am   Subject: How much wealth?
To start the game, I would spend some experience points on hunting skills (claws and teeth worked fine for me). This way, when you kill some animal, not only do you get the experience points; you can ...
  Topic: Strength versus skill level
the COOH

Replies: 2
Views: 103

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:23 am   Subject: Strength versus skill level
Yes, here is why. Once you have mastered the 1H weaponds, you will be able to preform more complicated attacks. Also, your attacks will usually be more suggsesful the better trained you are.

Also, ...
  Topic: Would you prefer to be a warrior or a mage?
the COOH

Replies: 43
Views: 726

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:15 am   Subject: Would you prefer to be a warrior or a mage?
Personally, I think the best way to play is to combine the strengths of both, to overcome the weaknesses of the other.

Mage:
Strengths: Long range attacks, able to deal out considerable damage, a ...
  Topic: Has anyone else seen this with the sleeper? (Spoilers)
the COOH

Replies: 4
Views: 121

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu May 09, 2002 2:49 am   Subject: yes
Yes, This has happened to me. I can usually cause it to happen if I summon up some demons. If you stand so that the demon is between you and the sleeper, when the sleeper fires his fireballs they will ...
  Topic: Where can I find a Sleep Spell to impress the Baal?
the COOH

Replies: 14
Views: 180

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:50 pm   Subject: Where can I find a Sleep Spell to impress the Baal?
If your not interested in joining the SC, you can insert one using marvin mode.
type "insert itarscrollsleep" that will give you a sleep scroll. Although I would try and do the quest, for the exper ...
  Topic: CHAPTER 4! XARDAS!
the COOH

Replies: 16
Views: 177

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:46 pm   Subject: CHAPTER 4! XARDAS!
If you found his old tower, your not to far from his new one. from the top of the mountain you should be able to see a tall, two spiked tower. That is his new tower. If you can't see it, than just fol ...
  Topic: Does anybody know...?
the COOH

Replies: 10
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 6:00 am   Subject: Does anybody know...?
Maybe try using a meatbug scroll, crawl as far as you can into the door and than transform back. It might get you through the door. If you try it, let us know if it works.
  Topic: Bringing NPC's back to life!
the COOH

Replies: 24
Views: 357

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:55 am   Subject: Bringing NPC's back to life!
There is another way to bring back people, even creatues.

Use marvin mode, than take over the body using "O" then use "cheat full" press F8 and the person (or creature) gets right up as if nothing ...
  Topic: don't ya love the conversations they have?
the COOH

Replies: 7
Views: 102

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:44 am   Subject: don't ya love the conversations they have?
ya, too bad you can't really learn anything from their conversations.
  Topic: Question on Orc Shaman
the COOH

Replies: 7
Views: 111

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:41 am   Subject: Question on Orc Shaman
If you take a look at the "sleepers temple" map, on this web site, it gives the names and locations of all the Orc brothers that you have to kill. Once you have done that, you take that strange sword ...
  Topic: Sword comparison results, again!
the COOH

Replies: 39
Views: 1056

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:06 am   Subject: Sword comparison results, again!
I don't know if the troll is immune to fire. I mean, one of the only spells that works on trolls is storm of fire. I wonder....I'm going to see if I can find out what if any fire protection trolls hav ...

Page 1 of 7 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next