FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 14 matches
  Topic: Boots of: Blinding? Speed.
FelixTibbs

Replies: 9
Views: 255

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 3:11 am   Subject: Boots of: Blinding? Speed.
how do you know what your magic resistance is at? those boots make me completley blind.
  Topic: Screenshots
FelixTibbs

Replies: 13
Views: 377

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:21 am   Subject: Screenshots
well if we're gonna post screenshots, heres a pic of my redguard. its a bit dark.

http://www.ampsonic.com/kyle/redguard.jpg
  Topic: Please forgive this newbie question
FelixTibbs

Replies: 5
Views: 95

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:14 am   Subject: Please forgive this newbie question
Ehm... Heh........ So, how do you raise skill in sneak?
FelixTibbs

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:11 pm   Subject: Screenshots
thanks
FelixTibbs

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:37 am   Subject: Screenshots
How do I make it so i can take screen shots?
  Topic: Question
FelixTibbs

Replies: 1
Views: 72

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 9:15 am   Subject: Question
ok i moved my question for you

I'm in this dungeon searching for a Dwermer Puzzle Box for a guy in the basement of the Fighters Guild in Balmora. Where the hell is that thing?
  Topic: More Questions
FelixTibbs

Replies: 3
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:55 am   Subject: More Questions
Okay Im back with more questions
here they are

1. Can you kill ghosts? HOW?!?!
2. I'm in this dungeon searching for a Dwermer Puzzle Box for a guy in the basement of the Fighters Guild in Bal ...
  Topic: Newbie Question
FelixTibbs

Replies: 4

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:52 am   Subject: Newbie Question
awww crap. are such potions common in most cities? and what places would be most likely to carry them?
  Topic: Newbie Question
FelixTibbs

Replies: 4

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:17 am   Subject: Newbie Question
Hi, Im a newbie, and I have a question. It seems that a cave dwelling slave driver cast a strength debuff on me, and it doesnt seem to be wearing off. Will it go away by itself or do i need some sort ...
  Topic: Lost in the Sleepers Temple
FelixTibbs

Replies: 29
Views: 399

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:05 am   Subject: Lost in the Sleepers Temple
hmmm i shot that target before hand but i didnt see any walls being lowered. where did that happen?
  Topic: Lost in the Sleepers Temple
FelixTibbs

Replies: 29
Views: 399

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:39 am   Subject: Lost in the Sleepers Temple
Ok i've been in the sleepers temple in the middle of the orc city for quite some time, and im stuck. Ive defeated 3 of those undead shamans, and right now im in the area where that crazy bal from the ...
  Topic: A neat little trick
FelixTibbs

Replies: 11
Views: 248

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun May 19, 2002 6:48 am   Subject: A neat little trick
i bet you guys have already figured this out, but you know how when you're first starting some areas in the camps are off limits? like the castle in the old camp or the mages in the new camp or y'beri ...
  Topic: <--- Needs Help
FelixTibbs

Views: 117

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:35 pm   Subject: <--- Needs Help
Ok. I'm in the Sleepers Temple right now, and I'm in a room with 3 switches. I'm not sure what they do, but what ive tried with them hasnt done anything. Am I supposed to turn them in a certain order?
  Topic: Wielding?
FelixTibbs

Replies: 7
Views: 89

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:31 pm   Subject: Wielding?
and amulets and talismans and rings

Page 1 of 1