FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 12 matches
  Topic: Increasing skill without trainers
Mullinator

Replies: 9
Views: 593

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:43 pm   Subject: Increasing skill without trainers
Later in the game Lee will train you in 2-handed weapons. I'm pretty sure he will take you up to 90+
  Topic: Hey Jowood put Gothic 2 on XBox you'll make more money ...
Mullinator

Replies: 40
Views: 915

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:42 pm   Subject: Hey Jowood put Gothic 2 on XBox you'll make more money ...
Originally posted by Kabduhl

XBox is number 1 console in sales in Europe, Number 2 in North America and number 3 in Japan. XBox is pretty far from dead. The initial offering of XBox live was a hug ...
  Topic: Hey Jowood put Gothic 2 on XBox you'll make more money ...
Mullinator

Replies: 40
Views: 915

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:23 pm   Subject: Hey Jowood put Gothic 2 on XBox you'll make more money ...
It would mean more buisness, but its just asking for Microsoft to buy out Jowood.
  Topic: Killing everyone in the old camp
Mullinator

Replies: 4
Views: 171

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:43 am   Subject: Killing everyone in the old camp
Original Post by Dybbuk
A general tip, just live with whatever actions you do, eventhough they might have bad consequences, it makes the game more interesting and challanging. That goes for all RPGs ...
  Topic: Horsey
Mullinator

Replies: 33
Views: 814

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:52 pm   Subject: Horsey
Originally posted by HWFanatiC
Aren't you forgetting all the characters..?
I can't really think of Gothic without thinking of Diego or Gorn,.. or Gomez... Isn;t it true that Gothic wouldn't be the ...
Mullinator

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:15 am   Subject: Horsey
Personally I think horses would be a good idea. The added gameplay elements would certainly be a good thing, and there is also not to many RPG's I have played that let you ride horses.

As for ta ...
  Topic: Need help only a beginner
Mullinator

Replies: 5
Views: 235

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:24 pm   Subject: Need help only a beginner
There isn't much decent equipment you can get right off the bat. You will find yourself with crap weapons and armor until you join one of the camps. All the camps will give you one thing of free arm ...
Mullinator

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:11 pm   Subject: Horsey
If they do make a Gothic 3 and 4, do you think they will add rideable horses? I mean it would be so cool to race, battle and travel on horseback. The different guilds could give you a horse when you ...
  Topic: Coolest Armor in Gothic
Mullinator

Replies: 30
Views: 676

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:00 pm   Subject: Coolest Armor in Gothic
Best armour...?
hmmm...

Well I voted for Templar armour but im torn between Templar and Shadow armour. Both are so sweet.
  Topic: Can Gothic be bought anymore?
Mullinator

Replies: 19
Views: 487

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:17 pm   Subject: Can Gothic be bought anymore?
I bought my copy over a year ago on E-Bay for $15. I would have bought it in a store but I couldn't find it anywhere, so if it was hard to find 1 year ago I would hate trying to find it now.

Then ...
  Topic: Heavy Novice armour plz...
Mullinator

Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:12 pm   Subject: Heavy Novice armour plz...
Nope it doesn't work. Ive also tried it over several different "New Games" completed all of the brotherhoods side quests (including the Weed monopoly one) and I still can't get it.
  Topic: Heavy Novice armour plz...
Mullinator

Views: 230

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 4:33 pm   Subject: Heavy Novice armour plz...
Okay so ive joined the Sect camp and got the light Novice armour, and I go talk to the Baal by Lester and I see he's got heavy Novice armour. So I ask him for it. "The time has not yet come for you ...

Page 1 of 1