FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: MM9 - Black chests...
machaira

Replies: 11
Views: 213

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:08 pm   Subject: Yes NPCs and Item bonuses do stack.
I used the merchant NPC found in Guberland, throughout the game. His +6 bonus was added with my character's merchant skill and so was the bonus from the highest item of the same benefit that the char ...
  Topic: Well, I finally got my Lich. . . .
machaira

Replies: 3
Views: 74

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:22 am   Subject: Well, I finally got my Lich. . . .
I had a reply to your question and a lot of other stuff. But while I was watching a rerun of Fraiser the Might and Magic stategy guide must have pressed something on the keyboard. When I looked at the ...
  Topic: Well, I finally got my Lich. . . .
machaira

Replies: 3
Views: 74

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:55 am   Subject: Well, I finally got my Lich. . . .
While waiting on Kira to make up the war treaty I went looking around Thronheim. I discovered the tunnel pass after killing all those vamps. I just kept going to see what was out there. Eventually I m ...
  Topic: MM9 - Some strange bugs I'v encountered so far...
machaira

Replies: 5
Views: 114

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 10:22 pm   Subject: MM9 - Some strange bugs I'v encountered so far...
Thanks Dare. That would explain it because:
On the Mage I had: Tolleri, Pendant of the Spheres, Poltergeist, Manarus, Walking Boots (my first found usable artifact), Lubricious, Soulband, and Screeve ...
machaira

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:26 pm   Subject: MM9 - Some strange bugs I'v encountered so far...
That's good to hear about the Lich one. I was looking over the benefits if any of having a Lich instead of a Mage and noticed the Lich creatures have 20 percent resistance to everything. I'd say that ...
  Topic: MM9 - $#@%, I'm mad
machaira

Replies: 8
Views: 281

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:05 pm   Subject: MM9 - $#@%, I'm mad
I to was "interupted" in my game play with this. I got the Paladin Promotion Quest from the guy at the monastery. I completed it and came back only to discover a thank you and no promotion. I had not ...
machaira

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 9:35 am   Subject: MM9 - Some strange bugs I'v encountered so far...
Sometimes when at the water surface, while swimming, the color of water and land bleeds out and or goes haywire. I remember in my first party this happened and I was walking under the water with out d ...
  Topic: 7
machaira

Replies: 10
Views: 124

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 8:57 am   Subject: There was morality to M&M7 also.
I remember using my thief to steal things like better bows and lesser magic items and potions early in the game. And of course when you got expert air magic, all "valuable" stuff showed up as a blue d ...
  Topic: 7
machaira

Replies: 10
Views: 124

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Sat May 18, 2002 3:34 am   Subject: Yes 7 Was Cool.
Might and Magic VII had a lot of good points. For one you got to earn your own castle. Two there was so much help online for it that I got through it without a Strategy Guide. Three you got some very ...
  Topic: Will anyone help on this Ranger Quest?
machaira

Views: 83

Post image iconForum: CRPGs General   Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 11:36 pm   Subject: Will anyone help on this Ranger Quest?
Will anyone help me out on this Ranger Quest to get through the Secret Dungeon with out setting off any traps? I would use a cheat code or anything to get through this part. This game is quickly losin ...

Page 1 of 1