FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 8 matches
  Topic: My review
Radar75

Replies: 12
Views: 304

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:18 pm   Subject: My review
I must admit, I was dissapointed that I couldn't get my head shaved or any tattoos. I was also looking forward to having things to waer besides armor, like helms, cloaks, armor augmentations such as b ...
  Topic: Bikini Patch
Radar75

Replies: 7
Views: 431

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 10:01 pm   Subject: Bikini Patch
Maybe when that chick in Gomez's room takes a bath she's... "More natural" now?
  Topic: Lili Help?
Radar75

Replies: 4
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:22 pm   Subject: Lili Help?
Ah! I need to be level 10. Twas the missing peice of the puzzle. I got "ahead of my level" casue I knew the solutions to all teh questes. Thanx! I was about to start my New Camp Character over, you sa ...
  Topic: What's your favourite choice of camp?
Radar75

Replies: 28
Views: 743

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:16 pm   Subject: What's your favourite choice of camp?
Acctually that's the way I play. Only I had to resort to using a "Fire Bolt" for a while. The sleeper magic just dosn't seem that powerful right now. (At least fist of wind dosn't)
Radar75

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 9:07 pm   Subject: Lili Help?
I am a rogue. I did it like my other two characters, shadow/novice then gaurd/templar. That's what's got me puzzled. I just wondered if you had to show it to both of them. Everyone says, "steal somet ...
  Topic: What's your favourite choice of camp?
Radar75

Replies: 28
Views: 743

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:53 pm   Subject: What's your favourite choice of camp?
I had a hard time chossing actually. The Brotherhood apealed to me cause you can learn Magic right away, which when mixed with a decent fighter is a solid character. However, having to "earn the right ...
  Topic: Two questions!
Radar75

Replies: 23
Views: 512

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:43 pm   Subject: Two questions!
Umm... I'm new here so maybe I'm missing some critical backround on this guy, but why couldn't he do this him self if he knew how to do it? (Seeing as how he explained it) Is this user a joke by someo ...
Radar75

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:12 pm   Subject: Lili Help?
I came to the realzation that Gothic was the best game I was ever going to play. So in an attempt to make it last longer I made three differnt characters and joined each camp, then didn't move on to ...

Page 1 of 1