Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Huh? Where are all the fat ppl ???
new here

Replies: 17
Views: 444

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 12:20 am   Subject: Huh? Where are all the fat ppl ???
Bah! I quess all the Morrowindians are frigging vegetarians! I want to play a fat, lazy sob who does nothing else than pissing off ppl, and from time to time kicks some asses.
Darn, I thought ...
  Topic: confused, stupid orcs
new here

Replies: 32
Views: 328

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:59 am   Subject: confused, stupid orcs
Probably you all know LotR. It tells us that all orcs are evil creatures who only know how to fight and to kill. i say: kill 'em all and teach 'em that humans are much more evil and destructive than t ...
  Topic: This is just f*ckin sad!!
new here

Replies: 14
Views: 415

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:41 pm   Subject: This is just f*ckin sad!!
Who cares about this freak and his weird fetish?!

Don't feed the troll!
  Topic: Beatings vs. Killings
new here

Replies: 14
Views: 439

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:11 pm   Subject: Beatings vs. Killings
Seems to be an unholy nercomancer who tries to create an undead thread *shiver*
  Topic: need a cool sword in act 2
new here

Replies: 10
Views: 126

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:13 am   Subject: need a cool sword in act 2
Try to kill Bullit, he's got a good sword. You also could beat up scar and take his sword(the best 1-hand sword in the game) but i would not recommend it since it's too powerful for act2 and it would ...
  Topic: What's Snaf been reading?
new here

Replies: 5
Views: 136

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 12:42 pm   Subject: What's Snaf been reading?
It isn't surprising that snaf's a weird guy. Well, Mud lives next to him.
  Topic:  Every time I see Mud I beat the crap out of him and......
new here

Replies: 10
Views: 354

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2002 11:12 am   Subject: Every time I see Mud I beat the crap out of him and......
Don't kill Mud but kiss him and he'll turn into a beautiful princess.
  Topic: Whistler
new here

Replies: 9
Views: 157

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:50 pm   Subject: Whistler
Maybe you didn't bring it back fast enough. Once i used his sword for some days and when i wanted to bring to him he was really pissed because he thought i tried to steal his ore.
  Topic: Can anyone help me out???
new here

Replies: 7
Views: 145

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 7:01 am   Subject: Can anyone help me out???
If you can't enter the old mine it's probably the infamous bug that don't let you use the winch to open the mine when you closed it in an earlier chapter(stay away from winches if possible since they ...

Page 1 of 1