Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 32 matches
  Topic: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
Exetor

Replies: 1
Views: 65

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:53 am   Subject: Stuff I would like to see in future Gothic games.
One relatively minor enhancement I'd like to see in ALL RPGs (not to mention most games) is a a means of telling time bot within the game world AND the REAL WORLD. Game World time should be as easy as ...
  Topic: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
Exetor

Replies: 20
Views: 475

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:37 am   Subject: Re: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
I tried to run through Gothic 2 with a quick finish in mind and completed it at 4 hours 47 minutes recorded time, ofcourse without cheating or exploiting bugs. Has anyone managed to do it quicker?

Topic: Quick Chap 5 question.
Exetor

Replies: 2
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:36 am   Subject: Quick Chap 5 question.
I'm getting my ships crew in order and I can't remember where Lester is located. I believe he's in a valley, bu can't remember wich one. Also someone said that Girion was good at master level teaching ...
  Topic: Chapter 5 - WHAT TO DO? (SPOILER WARNING POSSIBLE)
Exetor

Replies: 1
Views: 152

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:32 am   Subject: Chapter 5 - WHAT TO DO? (SPOILER WARNING POSSIBLE)

I have reached Chap 5, and found the "secret room, and done the sword/armor thing", and Lord Hagen and his men are standing around waiting for supplies before sailing off to do what they h ...
  Topic: Red Dragon - Feeling frustrated and dumb
Exetor

Replies: 4
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:57 am   Subject: Red Dragon - Feeling frustrated and dumb
To find the fire dragon you have to go past Hosh Paks camp, walk through the canyon (where the cave is in which you found the dead body of Olav) and ascend the volcano on the left.

Thanks very ...
  Topic: water dragons?
Exetor

Replies: 8
Views: 164

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:23 am   Subject: Re: water dragons?
while i was aimlessly swimming past the lighthouse i came to a point where i would hear a roar and go to a cut scene with 3 water dragons swimming and 1 of them comes up and brings me to the depths an ...
  Topic: Red Dragon - Feeling frustrated and dumb
Exetor

Replies: 4
Views: 200

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:21 am   Subject: Red Dragon - Feeling frustrated and dumb
I have been using the Eye of Innos to speak with and defeat 3 of the dragons. I believe the one dragon I cannot find is the Red Dragon, but I'm not absolutely certain. I know I killed the Swamp and Ic ...
  Topic: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
Exetor

Replies: 22
Views: 533

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:26 am   Subject: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
Generally speaking, I believe the only way(s) you can get thru this game without taking an extraordinarily long time or a single cheat, are if you are VERY familiar with Gothic I (probably played it m ...
  Topic: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
Exetor

Replies: 20
Views: 475

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:23 am   Subject: Re: How fast did you complete Gothic 2?
I tried to run through Gothic 2 with a quick finish in mind and completed it at 4 hours 47 minutes recorded time, ofcourse without cheating or exploiting bugs. Has anyone managed to do it quicker?

Exetor

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:16 am   Subject: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
i went in at level 6 militia and had no problems what so ever, ive learnt to kill orcs with eaze heres a hint. Enter the valley through the old mine as usual, jump into the river and swim downstream a ...
Exetor

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:49 am   Subject: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
You should gain a few levels more. Make sure you do understand your objectives before you start exploring the valley.

The best I can tell is that most of the orcs are contained/restrained in the ...
Exetor

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:18 pm   Subject: Whats average lvl need to enter Valley of Mines as milita?
I've been wandering around this game as a militia man struggling to figure just what to do next. The best armor I can find is what Light Militia Armor. Some of the "Current Quests" I think I've alread ...
  Topic: Easy way to get good armors with no comitment...
Exetor

Replies: 25
Views: 951

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:56 am   Subject: Easy way to get good armors with no comitment...
marvin mode can't be turned off... the only way is (like Pikkon sayed) shut down Gothic.

I believe typing 42 does turn off Marvin, even though you get a message like "What was that question?".

T ...
  Topic: Bought Gothic 2 last week.... my views!
Exetor

Replies: 8
Views: 812

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:45 pm   Subject: Bought Gothic 2 last week.... my views!
I failed to understand some critics... Gothic is so damn orginial and full of realism, great graphics, amazing story line, best one ive seen since the fallout series!

I never understood why, in rea ...
  Topic: Great game!
Exetor

Replies: 41
Views: 1150

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:06 am   Subject: Great game!
There are significantly more females in GII, yes. You can talk to them, buy stuff from them, get quests from them, etc. Does that cover your definition of 'functional'...?

There are also some women ...

Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next