FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Cant improve FPS even if I try!
Galdaen Sunfire

Replies: 12
Views: 366

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 3:47 pm   Subject: Cant improve FPS even if I try!
Galdaen Sunfire: try 1600x1200 with no fsaa, should look just as good and will be much smoother.

I am actually very happy with my framerates. I did try 1600 and it played smooth with similar frame ...
  Topic: Where are the Ebony Mines located south of Balmora?
Galdaen Sunfire

Replies: 6
Views: 275

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 2:01 pm   Subject: Where are the Ebony Mines located south of Balmora?
Cannibal, where did you get the piece of map you posted and where can I find the remianing 3 pieces?

That's the map that came with the game.
  Topic: Cant improve FPS even if I try!
Galdaen Sunfire

Replies: 12
Views: 366

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 10, 2002 1:51 pm   Subject: Cant improve FPS even if I try!
How much memory do you have? This seems to effect framerates also.

My PC
Athlon XP 1800+
512MB Ram
G4 Ti4400

I am getting between 18-95 FPS depending on where I am. I have 4X AA turned on ...
  Topic: Windows 2000 (Server): wont work
Galdaen Sunfire

Replies: 10
Views: 206

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 6:58 pm   Subject: Windows 2000 (Server): wont work
It could be a couple of things. I have found that if you do not completely remove the old drivers, the new ones don't quite work properly. The latest nVidia drivers are 28.32. Try setting video dri ...
  Topic: Disappearing items. Bug or is someone stealing?
Galdaen Sunfire

Replies: 10
Views: 369

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:46 pm   Subject: Disappearing items. Bug or is someone stealing?
Possible Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
You could use the House of the Guy that murdered the tax collector or the Council Club in Balmora if you did the "bloodbath" quest. Once you kill t ...

Page 1 of 1