FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 21 matches
  Topic: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
The_Gothic_One

Replies: 28
Views: 353

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:20 am   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
Hello Peeps!

Look, I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone. And saying search the forums is different than saying, "There is a search link to search the forums, located in the top right menu of the ...
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:14 pm   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
Hello Peeps! It's Me Again!

That Is Very, Very True Val!

[ NOTE: Sorry about my ignorance Gorath, but I still think you've been hanging out with Mud a little bit too much! ]
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:11 pm   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
Hello Peeps!

About using a Gamepad,
the one thing I did learn is that PyranaBytes is supposedly working on Gamepad and Force Feedback support for the game.

I think it would be much easier to us ...
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 6:04 pm   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
Thanks Val, I appreciate the answer.

After searching every page in the forums for the subject that Gorath was talking about, I came to realize he was just trying to blow smoke up my arse.

Why a ...
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:40 pm   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
Hello Peeps!

Can someone other that Gorath answer this post. He won't actually answer this, instead he wants people to search the Forum. I searched all 31 pages of the Tips Section as well as the p ...
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:29 pm   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
Hey, Gorath,

Thanks for another answer of nothingness!
  Topic: Nek's Necklace still in current missions
The_Gothic_One

Replies: 10
Views: 167

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:15 pm   Subject: Nek's Necklace still in current missions
Hello Peeps!

Ditto On the same subject.

I too still have the mission in my log.
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:06 pm   Subject: GAMEPAD OR JOYSTICK
I have searched the forums looking for the above information on using a gamepad for this game. But I have yet to find it.

Can some one please give me a non-cryptic direction in which to find this ...
  Topic: Where In The Blue Hell Is The...
The_Gothic_One

Views: 145

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:39 pm   Subject: Where In The Blue Hell Is The...
DOH! I found him! What a dumb ass.

After the invocation I was told he was waiting for me in the innerfore court. That made me think he was somewhere in the camp. Little did I know I was standing r ...
  Topic: Where In The Blue Hell Is The...
The_Gothic_One

Views: 145

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:58 am   Subject: Where In The Blue Hell Is The...
Hello Peeps, it's me again!

I have the worst luck finding the people who I am supposed to find to help me out. It seems I can always find them unless I need them.

Here's my question. I need to h ...
  Topic: Minecrawler Question (possible Spoiler)
The_Gothic_One

Views: 450

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:44 pm   Subject: Minecrawler Question (possible Spoiler)
Thanks again Val.

After searching the links from that site I found the list. Although actual directions on how to use the stuff would have been nice as well.

I got the gearwheel for Ian, got the ...
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:16 pm   Subject: Minecrawler Question (possible Spoiler)
Val, I tried to 'insert' the character.

But it didn't work, giving me an error of 'Gor' not found. So oviously I need to figure out what [name] means and what to call Gor Na Bar before this will w ...
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:59 pm   Subject: Minecrawler Question (possible Spoiler)
Insert Him?
The_Gothic_One

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:30 pm   Subject: Minecrawler Question (possible Spoiler)
I too am having problems getting into the gate and slay those minecrawling scum.
I did what I was told to do. Got the gear for Ian, received the password for the gate. Then I was told to get 3 or 4 T ...
  Topic: Anonymous [red_dog_1515 ???]
The_Gothic_One

Replies: 2
Views: 49

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:32 pm   Subject: Anonymous [red_dog_1515 ???]
Hello Peeps!

This is a question for Anonymous- red_dog_1515 or whom every it is that likes to argue with everyone about everything...

On the 'locked' subject of Gothic AI actually living it's ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next