FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 7 matches
  Topic: How do Summon spells work?
Vizzini123

Replies: 3
Views: 144

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 General   Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 12:03 am   Subject: How do Summon spells work?
Is it possible to summon more than one creature?

So could I summon a little army of goblin skeletons?

I am thinking of playing again as a mage but to try something different and take all the su ...
  Topic: Blood Chalice Quest Full Help Pls
Vizzini123

Replies: 2
Views: 211

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:56 pm   Subject: Blood Chalice Quest Full Help Pls
From the walkthrough:

BIG TIME SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

C1.3.Q19 QUEST: The Blood Chalices
After completing the Constantino's Ring quest and becoming a full member of
the Thieves Gu ...
  Topic: Question about herbs
Vizzini123

Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:54 pm   Subject: Question about herbs
Ok thanks,

btw just found a mace and chain (one handedx 45 dam) and a sword called orc slayer (65 damage! one handed) grrrrrr

I read about a real good two handed but when I went to the mine wher ...
  Topic: Question about herbs
Vizzini123

Views: 119

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:20 pm   Subject: Question about herbs
I am in chapter 2 and have a few King Sorrell's, Goblin berries and dragonroots. Should I be eating these things or saving them for alchemy?

For alchemy, when will I learn the stat boosting potions ...
  Topic: Questions about Thieves guild and Canthar
Vizzini123

Replies: 13
Views: 316

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:54 pm   Subject: Questions about Thieves guild and Canthar
For the Canthar thing -> Did you tell him on time that you put Sarah in jail?

yes I did. I returned to a slightly earlier save game and have noticed something. The bug is triggered by my talking ...
Vizzini123

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:04 pm   Subject: Questions about Thieves guild and Canthar
Thanks Punter. I decided what the hell and learned the thief skills.
As for Canthar. I just followed him home one night...
Vizzini123

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:26 pm   Subject: Questions about Thieves guild and Canthar
I started tmy game intending to join the mercs and go all melee. I did not even know the Thieves guild even existed.

Anyways, I got to the point where Attile wants to meet me and gives me the key t ...

Page 1 of 1