FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 10 matches
  Topic: Tell Me Ending and Beginning Please
SpunkMister

Replies: 1
Views: 87

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:33 am   Subject: Tell Me Ending and Beginning Please
I just beat gothic, but the verson i have was downloaded off the internt. Thus, i am not able to view any video parts. Such as, the beginning, the end, and the new chapters. Could someone please tell ...
  Topic: Who Can I Kill??
SpunkMister

Replies: 10
Views: 145

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:52 am   Subject: Who Can I Kill??
Every time i go to the old camp they try to kill me. Is tat the obviou answer??
  Topic: Who Can I Kill??
SpunkMister

Views: 145

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:38 am   Subject: Who Can I Kill??
Im towards the end of the 5th chapter and i was wondering if its ok to kill off the old camp, or would this mess me up later on. And whats the deal with the Bandit camp(I think thats wat its called). ...
  Topic: Inside Sleeper/Underground Orc temple and Im stuck
SpunkMister

Replies: 7
Views: 177

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:22 am   Subject: Inside Sleeper/Underground Orc temple and Im stuck
Im in the sleeper temple in chapter 5 and i seems theres no where to go. Its hard to explain where im at. Ive just killed some templar guy(I think his nam was Bobar or something) who was standing in f ...
  Topic: Hey people I just started to play and i need tips.
SpunkMister

Views: 409

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 4:12 am   Subject: Wierd glitch
This worked on my comp. but it might not on yours. I think its a glitch in the game. Go to the old camp and find Mud hell ask to tag along. Let him and hell starting talkin about nonsense. Then go to ...
  Topic: 3 questions on spells.
SpunkMister

Replies: 4
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:59 am   Subject: 3 questions on spells.
I have three questions that are bothering me.
1. What is the Telekenises spell used for? Ive had the thing for a long time but i dont know what i can use it for. 2. And how come just about all of my ...
  Topic: Question About Crossbows
SpunkMister

Replies: 9
Views: 172

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:34 pm   Subject: Question About Crossbows
Thanks for the help!
  Topic: Question About Crossbows
SpunkMister

Replies: 9
Views: 172

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:28 pm   Subject: Question About Crossbows
Is it possible to buy a crossbow from somone or must i beat somebody up for one. And where can i learn to train with a crossbow? Thanks for all the help, I appreciate it!
  Topic: Trouble with YBerion's Focus StoneQuest
SpunkMister

Replies: 3
Views: 65

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:19 pm   Subject: Trouble with YBerion's Focus StoneQuest
I talked to Yberrion and he told me to find a focus stone. When i get there some Novice already has it and then takes off. How do i get the stone to finish the quest? Thanks for the help!
  Topic: Help with Ghorims replacemnt quest?
SpunkMister

Replies: 5
Views: 69

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:09 pm   Subject: Help with Ghorims replacemnt quest?
I went to Ghorim in the sleeper camp and he tld me to talk to Harlock but Harlock refuses to do anything i say. Now when i talk to him it just sys END. How do i finish this quest. Thanks for any help ...

Page 1 of 1