Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Question of the day......whats the easiest class?
Razvan

Replies: 14
Views: 427

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:04 am   Subject: Question of the day......whats the easiest class?
I have to say mages cuz although it's harder in the beginning it will be easier in the next chapters!!!!!
  Topic: Hey Romanians - need help!
Razvan

Replies: 25
Views: 300

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:53 pm   Subject: Hey Romanians - need help!
Yeah but i have figured it out!THX anyway!\
Razvan

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:39 pm   Subject: Hey Romanians - need help!
And i have another question!!!The key that the woman innkeeper gives you when you give her the book!!!From where is it?where do i use it?
Razvan

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:05 pm   Subject: Hey Romanians - need help!
That is a very good idea you know.
I am from Timisoara but now i live in toronto.
It's not as nice as timisoara but i'll do.
i like gothic 2 very much and i am very addicted to this game.
What i w ...
Razvan

Post image iconForum: Gothic 2 Spoilers   Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:18 pm   Subject: Yo!
Ok i am playing gothic2 also.i just received it yesterday and i am a novice for the mages.my question is where can i find ignaz in the city because a master in the monastery sent me after him to buy 3 ...

Page 1 of 1