Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 21 matches
  Topic: my friend needs help...Crawler queen!!!
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 24
Views: 250

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 5:45 pm   Subject: my friend needs help...Crawler queen!!!
i just used the orc hammer. a few good swings and she went down, didnt even get hit
  Topic: unlimited....meat?
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 4
Views: 120

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:10 am   Subject: unlimited....meat?
i dont know how many other people know about this, but has anyone experienced a bug in the game that lets you get unlimited meat?

(for those who dont know..) i just selected some meat in my invento ...
  Topic: how many posts does it take....
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 5
Views: 62

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:02 am   Subject: how many posts does it take....
how many licks does it take to reach the center of....err, um, i mean how many posts does it take before i am something better than a 'peasent' and get some cooler profile pictures?
  Topic: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 27
Views: 438

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 6:53 am   Subject: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
whoops, forgot to login before i replied with that post
  Topic: Is Thorus killable??
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 29
Views: 579

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 2:51 am   Subject: Is Thorus killable??

He is simply immortal...

hmmm...i was able to kill him with wave of death. are you sure you went to the OC in chapter 6? and are you sure you used the teleoprt to fire mages rune? cause i ...
DisiLLusiOn

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 2:48 am   Subject: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
why does everyone think that fire lizards or sooo hard? are you all wariors using swords or something? cause if you are, then yeah they are pretty difficult, but as for a mage, or rougue who can kee ...
  Topic: I AM lvl. 32 MAGICIAN and I stil need 15 exp:)))))))))))))))
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 16
Views: 309

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 2:45 am   Subject: I AM lvl. 32 MAGICIAN and I stil need 15 exp:)))))))))))))))

...the sword is better than the rune

not for taking out the Old Camp it isnt... > with the rune, you can just stand behind a wall, cast wave of death and take out 3 guards, wait for p ...
  Topic: Is Thorus killable??
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 29
Views: 579

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 6:29 pm   Subject: Is Thorus killable??
man, i cant wait to get to chapter 6, just so that i can kill everyone in the OC especially that crook Thorus! at the beginning of the game, i payed him 1000 ore to get into the castle, caus ...
  Topic: What are the books for?
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 9
Views: 176

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:40 am   Subject: What are the books for?

On 2002-01-11 21:42, Anonymous wrote:
Um... actually you DO learn to remove stingers from bloodflies if you read that book.

LOL, ohhh yeah, well i feel like an ass! so i guess that was a bad ...
  Topic: could be good for Gothic2!!!
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 21
Views: 313

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:33 am   Subject: could be good for Gothic2!!!

On 2002-01-11 20:58, pakaraatzi wrote:
I like the idea of having NPCs join you in big wars. I dont mean you controlling them, they would be on there own just doing the same thing as you, as when c ...
DisiLLusiOn

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:39 am   Subject: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
well i guess i'll get the ball rollin'

level: 27
class: Mage
position: Chapter 5, just entered the outside area of the Sleeper Temple, but havent gone in yet.

i would have to say Troll ...
DisiLLusiOn

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:29 am   Subject: Hardest creature...(possible spoilers)
i have a question...in your opinion, what do you think is the hardest creature to fight? (doesnt include people) and also, i mean when they are by themselves, not in packs.

(try and include your ...
  Topic: What are the books for?
DisiLLusiOn

Replies: 9
Views: 176

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:25 am   Subject: What are the books for?

On 2002-01-11 12:38, Brak wrote:
Some of the books are for entertainment value, but some can teach you some very important things about the game.

i'd like to add to this, and maybe clear som ...
  Topic: Did you know?:
DisiLLusiOn

Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:19 am   Subject: Did you know?:

Did you know that when you reach 300 posts you can send your own picture to Rendelius and...

so, is that why JemyM has that kick-ass picture of...uhm...whatever that is
  Topic: Chromanin
DisiLLusiOn

Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:09 am   Subject: Chromanin

On 2002-01-11 09:04, Shrapnel wrote:
ok Im about 95% done with my second game so I decided to take a few roads I didnt take in my first game:
I found Chromanin Books 1,2 and 3.
The clue for #4 is ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next