Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 20 matches
  Topic: Lots of Questions! Need Lots of Answers!
Radix

Replies: 8
Views: 282

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:31 am   Subject: Lots of Questions! Need Lots of Answers!
Nord Newb,

Obviously, a thinking RPG is not your bag. You need to experiment with the game and make your own mistakes instead of mooching off other people. Ask legit questions not stupid ones that ...
  Topic: Just for kicks, post your system specs and characters!
Radix

Replies: 44
Views: 1097

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 7:43 pm   Subject: Just for kicks, post your system specs and characters!
Athlon XP1600+
512 DDR2100
Gainward Geforce4 Ti 4200 (great budget card - highly recommended)
Win2000 Pro
Soundblaster Live Value
AOC 19 inch monitor
50-80 fps indoors, 15+ fps in towns, 25+ fps ...
  Topic: Why do I get 7 fps with it all on MIN with a *GF4 Ti 4600*?!
Radix

Replies: 37
Views: 1506

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:05 pm   Subject: Why do I get 7 fps with it all on MIN with a *GF4 Ti 4600*?!
Problems with Morrowind are the fault of OLD COMPUTERS. Deal with it and UPGRADE. Anything below a 1ghz, 256DDR and geforce3 will run Morrowind like crap. Get a new DDR motherboard - PC100 or 133 IS S ...
  Topic: I found the "sophisticated" vampires (SPOILER)
Radix

Replies: 4
Views: 357

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:01 pm   Subject: I found the "sophisticated" vampires (SPOILER)
Well, as I was wandering around looking for some dude to assassinate for the Morag Tong on some small island in the Sheogorad region, I come across a large dungeon filled with snazzy dressed (and quit ...
  Topic: Missing option to rise in rank in Blades
Radix

Replies: 2
Views: 122

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:25 pm   Subject: Missing option to rise in rank in Blades
Actually, I discovered this issue a little while ago. After the first few missions, the option for "Advancement" is no longer available. What happens is that Caius advances you on his own to Traveler ...
  Topic: naked nord quest (again)
Radix

Replies: 9
Views: 336

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 3:52 pm   Subject: naked nord quest (again)
Hmmm, these "naked Nord" quests are very similar - almost too similar to be a coincidence.

I wonder if this "witch" has been running around all over Morrowind causing trouble with naked people ever ...
  Topic: creepy "observer" people
Radix

Replies: 29
Views: 2403

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 2:16 pm   Subject: creepy "observer" people
I have heard the "Someone is watching me..." line but I always assumed it was me they were talking about. I never thought anything of it...until now! I agree, this warrants an investigation and I will ...
  Topic: naked nord quest (again)
Radix

Views: 336

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:49 pm   Subject: naked nord quest (again)
Huh? Another naked Nord quest? How many of those are there? I recently completed a naked guy quest but he was standing in the middle of nowhere frozen by a witch. This was near Gnisis when I was escor ...
  Topic: Thief Quest: Land Deed in Vivec Library...where?
Radix

Views: 60

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 8:31 pm   Subject: Thief Quest: Land Deed in Vivec Library...where?
I found that land deed by accident in the Hall of Wisdom library during the Blades quest. It is located on the bottom shelf to the left of the priest chick when you face her. Look under some books and ...
  Topic: Increase AGP aparture size --> smooth gameplay !
Radix

Replies: 12
Views: 1593

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Tue May 21, 2002 5:28 pm   Subject: Increase AGP aparture size --> smooth gameplay !
I have an Asus A7V266-E with the 1.04b BIOS and Geforce4 4200 64MB and was able to increase the aperture size from 64MB to 128MB but no higher. There was no noticeable change that I could see and no f ...
  Topic: Increase AGP aparture size --> smooth gameplay !
Radix

Replies: 12
Views: 1593

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 20, 2002 3:36 pm   Subject: Increase AGP aparture size --> smooth gameplay !
That is an interesting idea. I will have to try that. It would make sense that the more memory going through the AGP aperture would increase performance, however, it is proven that the game seems more ...
  Topic: All this valuable stuff, but where to sell it?
Radix

Replies: 3
Views: 196

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 4:09 pm   Subject: All this valuable stuff, but where to sell it?
I have the same problem. My poor Khajiit nightblade is carrying around stuff that he can sell for 5k+ gold but no one has the cash to give me! And, I will NOT resort to cheating/hacking either to fix ...
  Topic: Best vid card for Morrowind
Radix

Views: 307

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Fri May 17, 2002 3:40 pm   Subject: Best vid card for Morrowind
I have a very similar setup to jellyfish (except I have an XP1600+ and 512 MB RAM) and I just upgraded from a Geforce2 Pro 64 to a Gainward Geforce4 4200 64. Let me tell you, I thought MW ran great wi ...
  Topic: Notable Morrowind Moments
Radix

Replies: 29
Views: 1556

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu May 16, 2002 5:33 pm   Subject: Notable Morrowind Moments
I just had a cool experience recently. After killing off some bad guy for our thief friend Ahnassi, he rewarded me with information on a the Redoran Compound in Vivec. He says to snag the key to the R ...
  Topic: Early-level characters and dungeons
Radix

Views: 234

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Mon May 13, 2002 2:55 pm   Subject: Early-level characters and dungeons
I agree as well. My nightblade character uses magic/stealth skills with light armor and he was unable to take on the first few dungeons head on either. I actually had to unlearn a few things and actua ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next