FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 16 matches
  Topic: Sisters of Edurneum Outpost - Snake Women Attack on Sight
k'tav

Replies: 15
Views: 318

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:25 pm   Subject: Sisters of Edurneum Outpost - Snake Women Attack on Sight
don't worry, u can finish the game, i did. i also had to kill all the snakes because i came through the back door and they attacked me...
  Topic: Seems I've hit a snag...
k'tav

Replies: 28
Views: 759

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:22 pm   Subject: Seems I've hit a snag...
it's not bad programing. in the first place if you thought the rocks were useless u should have left them where u found them. second i allways try to remember where i put objects that SEEM useless, i ...
  Topic: 2 questions about Mushroom forest
k'tav

Replies: 12
Views: 290

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:15 pm   Subject: 2 questions about Mushroom forest
i also killed the damn worm with the bow, it wasn't that hard...
  Topic: Poll: Arx a worthy succesor of Ultima Underworld?
k'tav

Replies: 4
Views: 165

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:55 pm   Subject: Poll: Arx a worthy succesor of Ultima Underworld?
what is the magic key ring? i think i had one...
  Topic: do i look like colonel sanders?
k'tav

Replies: 10
Views: 255

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:21 pm   Subject: do i look like colonel sanders?

does it attack you? couse the demon and the zombie do...
  Topic: I don't have any more mithril...
k'tav

Replies: 5
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:08 pm   Subject: I don't have any more mithril...
as far as i know you can't find more mithril and you can't finish the game without the sword made properly
  Topic: Do I have to kill the lich???
k'tav

Replies: 15
Views: 426

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:04 pm   Subject: Do I have to kill the lich???
No, the lich has an Akbaa Rock that you'll need much letter,

What? I will need that Akbaa rock later. I just throw out of my inventory two of them and I do not know exactly where. Will I need all o ...
  Topic: Dragon Scales
k'tav

Replies: 8
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:51 pm   Subject: Dragon Scales
to me it didn't happen like that at all:
i read the book but when i got to the dragon all we talked about was the ghost, other than that he kept telling me that i should go becouse i'm going to freez ...
  Topic: Dragon Scales
k'tav

Replies: 8
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:38 pm   Subject: Dragon Scales
to me it didn't happen like that at all:
i read the book but when i got to the dragon all we talked about was the ghost, other than that he kept telling me that i should go becouse i'm going to freez ...
  Topic: book for greu
k'tav

Replies: 13
Views: 226

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:17 pm   Subject: book for greu
i allready finished the game, i only asked just to know how. as a matter a fact i actualy killed all the snakewomen (exept the one from the castle), before the council reunion and i still finished the ...
  Topic: Humor or some reasonable facsimilie....
k'tav

Replies: 5
Views: 109

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:40 pm   Subject: Humor or some reasonable facsimilie....
yup, goblins are definetly funny.
  Topic: Is a warrior any good?
k'tav

Replies: 18
Views: 621

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:29 pm   Subject: Is a warrior any good?
i think the game is well balanced, it does'n matter what u play. my char had all the skills almost equal, and i had no problem. i defeated akbaa with the sword
  Topic: arx fail-talis?
k'tav

Replies: 19
Views: 485

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:18 pm   Subject: arx fail-talis?
i think arx is a great game!
k'tav

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:03 pm   Subject: book for greu
well... i thought that i have to open the chest fist , 10x
and i think i killed all the trolls so...
k'tav

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:21 pm   Subject: book for greu
no it didn't help me
there i read what i was suposed to do, no?
but it doesn't work for me, so maybe it's a bug or i simply didn't do it right

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next