FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 6 matches
  Topic: Beware virus in plugins?
Dezran

Replies: 16
Views: 479

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:42 pm   Subject: Beware virus in plugins?
The MODs I'm running make no difference. I had the same problems of crashing to desktop before I installed ANY plugins.
  Topic: What are the best *items* to enchant (can hold the most)?
Dezran

Replies: 29
Views: 1004

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:11 am   Subject: What are the best *items* to enchant (can hold the most)?
I just enchanted an Ebony Staff with

Soultrap 25 seconds on Target
Fire Damage 11-20 on Target
Frost Damage 11-20 on Target
Shock Damage 11-20 on Target

Casts when strikes.

Took a LOT of ...
  Topic: Shoes of St. Rilms
Dezran

Replies: 10
Views: 363

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:19 am   Subject: Shoes of St. Rilms
I got the statue of Molag Bal in one of the Daedric shrines to talk to me tonight... got a really nice mace out of doing his little quest for him...
  Topic: Where to buy spells....... ??
Dezran

Replies: 2
Views: 58

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 4:40 am   Subject: Where to buy spells....... ??
Hehe.... I haven't tried yet, but wonder if you could make a Summon Army spell.... and just summon all the big critters for a few minutes.....
  Topic: Beware virus in plugins?
Dezran

Replies: 16
Views: 479

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - General   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:36 am   Subject: Beware virus in plugins?
Yeah, I got this one once myself.......

Was a little annoyed about the message when I got it, but at least knew that it was a dev joke.....

Still annoying...........

Dunno about it being an ...
  Topic: Where to buy spells....... ??
Dezran

Replies: 2
Views: 58

Post image iconForum: Morrowind - Spoilers   Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:28 am   Subject: Where to buy spells....... ??
I've finally managed to keep a reliable supply of cash, and want to round out my spells.......

Where can I find some of the more obscure spells?

Anyone have a list of vendors?

Page 1 of 1