Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Can a Merc.or Guard gain magic skills???
Fire_Knight12

Replies: 3
Views: 178

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 3:11 pm   Subject: Can a Merc.or Guard gain magic skills???
I've been trying to be a MErc or Guard with magical skills....no success!! I've been only successful in becoming a Mage with master in 1H,2H and Crossbow.
  Topic: Just finished the game
Fire_Knight12

Replies: 3
Views: 148

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 3:01 pm   Subject: Just finished the game
I first finished the game as a level 37 Templar with master in 2H, 1H and crossbow, 1st circle magic skill,sneaking and acrobatics.It took me just three or four hits to kill a demon lord...
  Topic: Whats on top of the broken tower
Fire_Knight12

Replies: 5
Views: 201

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:31 pm   Subject: Whats on top of the broken tower
If u have already talked to BALOR in the SECT CAMP,u will get a new dialogue option if talk to CYPHER(during evening) in the BAR of the NEW CAMP.You'll hafta sell the weeds through the normal trading ...
  Topic: I Just Beat Gothic.. All I can say now is... Gimme Gothic II
Fire_Knight12

Replies: 7
Views: 158

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 2:24 pm   Subject: I Just Beat Gothic.. All I can say now is... Gimme Gothic II
I've bumped into that chick already.Too bad she can't be killed ;

Topic: Drunken brawl in orc camp???
Fire_Knight12

Replies: 13
Views: 353

Post image iconForum: Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks   Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 4:31 pm   Subject: Drunken brawl in orc camp???
I friggin love dis game!Gimme a bunch o' those transform to bloodfly scrolls with a load of crossbow ammo and I'll rain those ORCS full o' bolts from a safe and unreachable distance!! YEAH!!!

Page 1 of 1