FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 57 matches
  Topic: Is a warrior any good?
randy3099

Replies: 18
Views: 621

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:48 am   Subject: i disagree with the bow skill
investing points in projectile does have merit. with 53 in projectile i dont have to be as close to my mark to hit. equally, i think the fireballs are more widespread with high projectile.
  Topic: FINISHED CRYPT " SHIELD OF ELDER "/ GOT KRAHOZ...q
randy3099

Replies: 10
Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:43 am   Subject: think outside the box
if its driving you nuts, use the passwall cheat spell to go beyond dorrs w/o keys. as for chests... just a theory, those who have high magic, have you tried a couple fireballs on a chest you cannot op ...
  Topic: arx fail-talis?
randy3099

Replies: 19
Views: 484

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:31 am   Subject: loved it
ties with diablo II for my favorite. we have come a long way, baby, since myst, which i gave up on early due to the need to some puzzles created for stephen hawking.

arx is fantastic, am playing i ...
  Topic: 4 endings?
randy3099

Replies: 2
Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:09 am   Subject: thanks, i get it now
i see where its coming from now. i am so depressed, i finished the game

what will i do with myself until they produce Arx 2?

(he m ...
  Topic: FINISHED CRYPT " SHIELD OF ELDER "/ GOT KRAHOZ...q
randy3099

Views: 219

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:49 am   Subject: FINISHED CRYPT " SHIELD OF ELDER "/ GOT KRAHOZ...q
let me know when and where you find that note, id like to see it too. it is such an obscure formula there must be clues somewhere. its more work that creating the ultimate weapon i think.
  Topic: 4 endings?
randy3099

Views: 151

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:47 am   Subject: 4 endings?
someone mentioned somewhere that there are four possible endings. ok... i finished the game... i wont spoil anything.... but whoever said that or knows of the multiple endings, could you email me and ...
  Topic: Sound Issues - ATI Radeon 9700 PRO
randy3099

Replies: 7
Views: 140

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:42 am   Subject: Sound Issues - ATI Radeon 9700 PRO
i think you will have to email them for some technical help now....
  Topic: queston about
randy3099

Replies: 6
Views: 139

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:42 am   Subject: Re: queston about
Is there any way to stop visual promblems when running arx with antiatlsiang on

What is antiatlsiang?

have you tried fooling around with the configuration opitons, under video?
  Topic: do i look like colonel sanders?
randy3099

Views: 244

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:40 am   Subject: do i look like colonel sanders?
sounds like a game developers joke! a chciken really impressed that lich... you could see him quiver.......
  Topic: Do I have to kill the lich???
randy3099

Replies: 15
Views: 426

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:38 am   Subject: Spoiler
i just wanted to spoil it for all of you! you will someday happen upon at least 3 lichies at one time......
  Topic: Sound Issues - ATI Radeon 9700 PRO
randy3099

Replies: 7
Views: 140

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:34 am   Subject: Eax
for that matter, make sure EAX is check ed on in the options/setup menu.
  Topic: Crypt Level 7 - Crying woman "Somebody please help me&q
randy3099

Replies: 4
Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:24 am   Subject: Red- Crypt Level 7 - Crying woman NOT SHANY
no red, you didnt read it right, she says crypt level 7, please not the whole shany story over again, LOL

In the walkthrough, the crying woman (Somebody please help me) is suppose to be in room 3, ...
  Topic: Dammit, sorry but have to ask these questions...
randy3099

Views: 172

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:20 am   Subject: Dammit, sorry but have to ask these questions...
torches are everywhere, most bodies have them (other than rats, spiders). there will be several places to buy them, too.

to repair anything when you find a smith, place the item on the anvil and s ...
  Topic: cant see anything
randy3099

Replies: 5
Views: 93

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:15 am   Subject: Its Your Video Card
i had the same problem. you have to reload/reinstall the game. this time select a different video card/video option when it asks, or if you dont know what your video card is, pick the choice that it d ...
  Topic: Should I email Arkane about this?
randy3099

Replies: 8
Views: 220

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:12 am   Subject: have a suggestion, but its cheating i suppose.
i ran down the side and avoided them, the portcullis still opened when i trampled the last arrow, even though i hadnt followed all the arrows (i think the walktrough is just plain wrong), and i escape ...

Page 1 of 4 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next