RPGDot Network    

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 9 matches
  Topic: Akbaa's Meteors
Kevin

Replies: 3
Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:35 am   Subject: Akbaa's Meteors
i fugured out whats going on and i got the four now
and the one im supposed to get from a preist and the entrance to the Ylside Bunker isnt there i hear here talking to himself but i cant see him
i ...
  Topic: Crypt puzzle?
Kevin

Views: 254

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:59 am   Subject: Crypt puzzle?
Hey guess who
before i start thanks dave and cmkj for everything you guys have helped me on

anyway you know where the last puzzle in the crypt is right?
the one where you have to solve i ...
Kevin

Views: 174

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:42 pm   Subject: Akbaa's Meteors
I have the sword that i enchant with the Dragons egg and ive already killed all the Ylsides in the city and kingdom of arx the only thing i have to do now is Fight Akbaa Himself
so then i found out ...
Kevin

Replies: 2
Views: 113

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:17 am   Subject: Akbaa's Meteors
Ok i know that there are a total of 5 meteors but i cant find the other 2
the i have the ones from The Place where The blue meteor is (the one than drains mana) and i got the other one from Isurbies' ...
  Topic: Help With Akbaa and one other thing
Kevin

Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:02 pm   Subject: Help with akbaa and one other thing
Hey Dave thanks for the info but i have only found 3 rocks where are the rest do you know
i got one from iserbius' Quarters in the Ylside Bunker and the other 2 came from the first time i went to th ...
  Topic: golem heart
Kevin

Views: 162

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:54 pm   Subject: Golems Heart
Ok well just double click it you know when youve done it right because it wilL say "Come On"
thats it
  Topic: Help With Akbaa and one other thing
Kevin

Views: 169

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 5:26 pm   Subject: Help With Akbaa and one other thing
Ok ive got the sword enchented it with the Dragons egg and now i went to the place with all the ylsides and for that matter there all dead and i found Iserbius ( i guess thats right) room and got the ...
  Topic: Shany plot, help. (Oh no not this again!) Yeah, I know
Kevin

Replies: 6
Views: 267

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:29 pm   Subject: Re:Shany Plot
To get the Keyrong its in the human city of arx where shany's mom is
its in one of those chests
  Topic: [b]Temple Of Illusions[/b]
Kevin

Views: 144

Post image iconForum: Arx Fatalis   Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:13 pm   Subject: [b]Temple Of Illusions[/b]
Well just when i thought i was doing good i get stuck
but anyway i just got to the temple. i casted reveal on the levers already saw the ghost walk off and now im in the room with the stairs that ...

Page 1 of 1