Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Search found 5 matches
  Topic: Your favorite sayings in the game.
The Seer

Replies: 21
Views: 405

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:34 am   Subject: Your favorite sayings in the game.
I laughed at almost anything the main character said, I wonder why they picked the worst possible voice actor as the main character...

Topic: alrightie, beat the game
The Seer

Replies: 5
Views: 86

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:31 am   Subject: alrightie, beat the game
I was wondering about that, before I got Gothic I saw a screenshot of Milten, Diego, Gorn, Lester, and yourself fighting a Troll or something like that, so I could have sworn the game would have elabo ...
  Topic: One thing I'd like to see in Gothic II
The Seer

Replies: 42
Views: 658

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:31 am   Subject: One thing I'd like to see in Gothic II
I know how you feel, I wanted a damn shield for the entire game.

Topic: Censored
The Seer

Replies: 11
Views: 364

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:28 am   Subject: Censored
There's a file in your Gothic Data folder called "Texture_bikini.WAD" or something like that, re-name the extension or delete the whole thing, if you want it to stay uncensored.

Topic: I wish GOTHIC 2 would come to xbox.
The Seer

Replies: 14
Views: 137

Post image iconForum: Gothic - General   Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 2:27 am   Subject: I wish GOTHIC 2 would come to xbox.
Yeah, well I hope it comes out for the Gamecube, but oh well. Most PC publishers favor the X-Box and Playstations more than the GC. (Even if it comes out for those two, I have a PS2 anyway, bu ...

Page 1 of 1