|The newly released Dragon's Vault content update for Dungeons & Dragons Online has left most archers without the ability to fire arrows and drained all charges out of wands players may have had stored in inventory. Turbine is working on a fix as you read this...
- We have inadvertently broken archery combat. It is no longer possible to shoot while moving unless you have the Shot on the Run feat. This was unintentional and will be fixed in the next patch. Our apologies to archers everywhere.
- Broken Wands - If you had unused wands in your inventory prior to this update they now have zero out of 50 charges. DO NOT DESTROY OR SELL THESE WANDS. We are working on a fix.
- Feeblemind is now incurable (except by death).
- It is possible to become trapped in the monster ready rooms in Tharask Arena. To prevent this from happening to your party you should hold off on exploring the rooms adjoining the arena until after you have fought all of gladiator monsters.
- Xorian Cipher: Gatekeeepr Chulkash does not have a quest grail above his head.
- Xorian Cipher: Gatekeeper Chulkash: If you close the reward window without choosing an item, Chulkash will act like you didn't give him the Cipher.
- Xorian Cipher: Urdak brothers can wander to unreachable areas and never return.
- The icons for the potions and scrolls in your inventory will not update to the new icons until you have logged out and then logged back in.
- Nothing shows in the Focus Orb when targeting the Aspirants Square Founders Commemorative Fountain.